CMM Training Classes
Introduction to CMM Manager
Gain insight into the fastest growing software used today
Thanks to the popularity of CMM Manager and its ability to work with any OEM’s controller, it has become the choice of software for many organizations.
By participating in our introduction class you’ll gain a better understanding of the technology and how it’s used to fully integrate 3D metrology software, advanced path planning, powerful alignment tools, full reporting capabilities, and more.
Our expertly-led classes take a hands-on approach and will cover:
- Overview of the software environment – ease of use, capability, and support
- Creating probe tips, probe assemblies, and probe position
- Calibration of probe tips
- Creating part alignments to improve accuracy and repeatability
- Program creation without CAD
- Program creation with CAD to utilize automatic path creation
- Creating report results, including graphical reporting
1st Tuesday of Every Month
8:30am - 4:30pm
2709 Boulder Park Court
Winston-Salem, NC 27101
Take a moment to fill out the form below.